gemsplace

A simple country girl with a different way of thinking at times. never be suprised at what comes from me.

Name:
Location: hugo, oklahoma, United States

Im a simple country girl that is a bit nontypical

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

well another weekend has come and gone, i cant say it was bad but cant say it was great either...got a lil riding in so thats always wonderful...went to see my mom, shes doing ok but having way to many skin cancers removed from her face here lately, to he point its starting to alter her face some. it really scares me as much as im in the sun, i cake on the sunscreen and keep the burning down some, but the rays still get through my tan lines tell me that....im really needing to take a lil trip on the scooter, just dont have anyone to tag along with anymore....i have days that if i wasnt a responsible adult i would crawl on and take off and never look back, sometimes i just wanna go until i simply cant go anymore...not real sure what im wanting to run from but i think thats what pushes me...one day im sure ill settle into life and be comfortable in my skin again or maybe ill come across someone that has as much of a passion for riding as i do and truly understands what makes my world go round.....well on a different note i think im fixin to have my bike repainted...now my only problem is what color...it will have some shade of pink on it, that is a given...but im not sure what my base coat should be....ive thought about a bone color with kind of a powder pink tribal pin stripping and also knocking around a flat black with a brighter pink tribal pin stripping...im really leaning towards the darker colors simply cause that seems to be more me than the light soft colors...i dont know, gotta kick it around a lil more and decide if i can really take my bike apart and be down long enough to wait on a paint job...lol..that worries me more than anything i think..lol...well ill get it all figured out...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home