gemsplace

A simple country girl with a different way of thinking at times. never be suprised at what comes from me.

Name:
Location: hugo, oklahoma, United States

Im a simple country girl that is a bit nontypical

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

just a few random thoughts

holy cow what an eventful few weeks it has been in my life......so many thoughts and so many emotions flowing right now i just wanna set back and take a deep breath and try and regain my composure.....its amazing how life can change in the blink of an eye, sometimes u just have to grab hold and ride it out.....everything happens for a reason and i believe this with everything in me....i have some of the most wonderful people in my life that a person could ask for....I'm so truly loved from so many directions, but have many moments that i feel more alone than i ever have before....


thank you for loving me so dear
not sure why i feel such fear

tonight the tears run free like so many nights before
but tonight they mean so much more

its not tears of sadness that i had always known
its tears of love that came as i have grown

one day i know u shall be gone
i pray my heart can be hard as stone

happiness in your life has brought you here
thank you my friend for loving me so dear.

gem :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home