gemsplace

A simple country girl with a different way of thinking at times. never be suprised at what comes from me.

Name:
Location: hugo, oklahoma, United States

Im a simple country girl that is a bit nontypical

Sunday, February 06, 2011

random thoughts

well the cold is starting to take its toll on me but im doing pretty well refraining from eating like i want. back on the weight loss mission i have lost almost 20 lbs again, just pray i can keep the mind set and continue on my way to a more healthy me. today i am missing my "friend" dearly but know all is well in his world. i miss the wisdom he once shared with me but i couldnt ask for anything more wonderful than what he has in his life now. i know one day i will find it also. apparently i am a single woman again. im sad that once again a relationship failed but i know that more fault lies in me than anyone else. one day i will be at peace and learn how to love myself so that i can allow myself to be loved and love another.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is , hang in there. God has a plan for your life and a higher purpose.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REALLY??? WOW !!!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes......Really !!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous gem said...

i know u still dont believe me, but i do understand more about it all than u think...

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I believe you, you're learning.Always were a good student.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home