gemsplace

A simple country girl with a different way of thinking at times. never be suprised at what comes from me.

Name:
Location: hugo, oklahoma, United States

Im a simple country girl that is a bit nontypical

Sunday, September 23, 2012

yes, it is abuse..

there has got to be a better life than this, no one deserves to be abused....it has taken me a while to accept it as abuse, but tonight with a broken antenna on my car, a head ache from my hair being pulled and a swollen knee from him twisting it. i think i can safely say yes, its abuse.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it certainly is and it's never justified or called for. You deserve better and I know you will find that out shortly. Keep your head up and keep going forward.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

i have found my self at the end of this,i have no other option than to go fwd.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home